Radiant 5600 SXT Series
How the Radiant 5600 SXT System softens water:
Hard water passes through the media tank that contains resin beads coated with sodium ions. The calcium and magnesium ions are exchanged for sodium (or potassium) ions, thus softening the water. When the beads have trapped the hardness and need to be regenerated, the Hi-Flow’s control valve charges them with the brine from the brine tank.
As regeneration occurs, calcium and magnesium (hardness) ions are freed from the beads, replaced with sodium or potassium ions; and the system is ready to soften water again.
Brine tank performance insurance
All Radiant water softeners include a salt grid which virtually prevents salt bridging.
Computer Initiated Regeneration
Save water and up to 40% in salt usage by adding meter-controlled regeneration to your unit.
Radiant 5600 SXT 1” Control Valve features:
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display. Time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration
- cycle in process
- SE electronics provide quick setup and programming
- Double backwash
- Meter (D.I.R.) or time clock initiated regeneration
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
- Choose from 3 modes of operation: immediate meter regeneration, delayed meter regeneration, or delayed time clock regeneration