Goulds GB Multi-Stage Booster
Residential, Commercial High Pressure Multi-Stage Booster Pumps
5GB, 7GB, 10GB, 18GB, 25GB, 33GB
- Residential, commercial or agricultural pressure wash
- Reverse osmosis
- Evaporative cooling systems/misters
- Booster Service
- Spray systems
- Water Circulation
- General Purpose pumping
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- Optional Stainless Steel Construction: Standard cast iron for general service or stainless for filtration applications.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gasket required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size.
- Mechanical Seal: A variety of face materials and elastomers to match application needs.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof or totally enclosed design. Single phase and three phase available. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.