Goulds JRS Jet Pumps
Shallow Well Jet Pump 1/2, 3/4 & 1 HP – JRS5, JRS7 & JRS10
For use in:
- Booster Service
Features and Benefits
- Compact: Design has an integral shallow well jet built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump casing.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- O-ring casing seal.
- Drain Plug: For ease of winterizing and maintenance.
- Seal Housing: Engineered composite. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to reprime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.